My extensive experience prompted me to develop courses which support children, teachers, schools and parents.
- Customised conflict resolution training courses which are run on your premises OR interactive online sessions.
- Support teachers with behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
- Worked with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
- Experienced in working with children suffering from trauma
- Develop programs for children and work with their parents.
- Consults businesses on managing the impact of conflict in their organisation.
What Others Are Saying
Fran was really well prepared. She has a deep knowledge and skill in the topic
The conflict resolution course provided a positive approach in my working environment. A powerful tool which has helped me in countless ways.
This is a practical course that focuses on putting both hands-on and theoretical skills and knowledge to use
There was a noticeable change in our teachers after attending the conflict resolution course. They were more confident and articulate when supporting the children and communicating with the families.
Academic Papers of Interest
Dadirri – Inner Deep Listening & Quiet Still Awareness
A reflection by Miriam-Rose Ungunmer-Baumann. A remarkable, spirit -filled Aboriginal Woman from Daly River.
Human Rights & Conflict Transformation: The Challenges of Just Peace
The relationship between human rights protection and conflict transformation seems straightforward, but it is not an easy one.
I have trained teachers and staff at…
I wish to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land and pay my respects to the elders past, present and emerging.